Concord Law School
Concord Law School of Kaplan University delivers an unrivaled legal education. Our intellectually rigorous programs prepare students to effectively advocate, making a positive impact. Our online curriculum allows students the opportunity to attend law school while staying in their communities and balancing work and family schedules.
To accomplish its mission, Concord Law School of Kaplan University has established the following purposes:
- Provide intensive and comprehensive instruction.
- Assist students in developing professional attitudes, values, and skills expected of a legal professional.
- Maintain the relevance of its programs to the expectations of legal professionals through regular review and assessment by faculty, staff, and members of the educational, professional, and business communities.
- Provide a valuable legal education at a reasonable price.
- Provide a learning platform that is readily accessible, flexible, and easy to navigate.
Students seeking to practice law and develop a wide range of career opportunities should enroll in the Juris Doctor program. The JD program focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to be a responsible and effective member of the legal profession. Law study and the JD degree have also been widely recognized as providing a foundation for individuals who work in business, government, education, and public interest positions.
Executive Juris Doctor
The EJD is a program pioneered by Concord to provide a law-based degree for those individuals who do not intend to become practicing attorneys. It is designed for individuals who are seeking an understanding of the U.S. legal system to enhance their current career, to open up employment opportunities, or for their personal growth. In addition to obtaining a thorough legal background, graduates will have sharpened their analytical reasoning and communication skills.